Thursday, February 21, 2008

Appologies for technical error on 21Feb2008 sectional

Hi,

I'm very sorry for those who came on 6pm, and wait until 7pm on 21st Feb2008 sectional, while the door is still not open. The problem couldn't be solved on time as I was having tutorial on 6-7pm every Thursday ( I didn't choose this particular timing, but the class i registered was cancelled, so was forced to take another class), and today I was having a quiz. Sorry for not ensuring the door is open, and not able to solve the problem on time.

Cause of today's problem : 1.Property manager opened the doors at 4pm, as he also has exam around 6pm. However somebody else from the other group locked the door, assuming nobody using the rooms. 2. I didn't has the key,as only the property manager can draw the key,moreover I was having tutorial.

Effect: Those who came on 6pm left, including Mr.Lee, and some guest players came on 7pm, but Mr.Lee has left, so they have to come for one more sectionals.

Conclusion: Disastrous

Solution: 1. I'll feedback to the commitee member, and hope that today's case will not happen anymore.
2. I'll try to check whether the room is open b4 6pm in future practices.

Yours sincerely,
Yi Siang

No comments: