I'm thinking of creating a blog for cello/bass sectional.Which serve to update the sectional practise time without the need of sms (there're many members plus sms is not an efficient way)?The reasons of choosing to have a blog as a tool is tat it is simple(no need to log in) while the message can be convey easily.
I will update the sectional time n venue weekly and hope that you guys will come to the website to check for the schedule(I'll update it b4 wednesday,haha,so maybe just check it b4 thursday c whether the sectional is cancelled.If there's change in day i'll sms).While anyone who cannot make it just left a comment on the post or post sth through the chatbox?Is this method better?or yahoo group is more preferable? or continue to use sms?
anyone interested to be the co-author of this blog?please send me ur email.
Besides do you guys want any more things here besides sectional schedule update?like information about concerts/free concerts?
plz give some feedback/comments/suggestion and to make our sectional more interesting,simple n efficient.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment